Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dreams

What is dream? It might be sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping. It can also be some fantasy that ones always think about. It is also a target for one to fight as hard as he could to achieve. To me, I am more towards to target that I intend to achieve.

Everyone got dreams that want to achieve. But some of them have no enough money for that; some of them just not sure what they really want; some of them don't have the guts to move forward to they dreams, and some of them just think that they only need to live as normal people, no need to achieve some certain targets.

But to me, the reason that we have to set a dream to achieve, is because that we have to find the purpose that we live in the world, we must get the thing that we want the most, we have to make our life interesting, we have to find a catalyst to move to the top in higher speed, we have to climb to top of the world so that we won't feel sorry for our own self, parents, friends, and anyone who put some hopes on us.

So now, I still got no fixed target. Although I've found my path, I am just like on the road without destination. That might make me to live a boring life. I've got the things I want to have, I've got something that I want to do, but what I want the most? I think this for already few months. I wonder if I already get lost on the path, or haven't found my destination. It's true that nothing that touched me the most at the moment, but I believe that I'll realise and discover the real target of mine.

All in all, I hope all of my friends are able to achieve their dreams, of course include family as well XD

3 comments:

Lok said...

To become Hokage is my dream!

Huan said...

Which ability you got? XD

ƒörèvër HL said...

walao...just do what u like....thats the dream...= =


蕾蕾~