Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Comic Fiesta

It's Comic Fiesta!!! Although I attended Comic Fiesta at 20th and 21st of December, I had just received some photos 2 weeks after the event, plus my laziness, so I just type this post by today. The event already past for few weeks, but I still remember what I'd done there.

Comic Fiesta runs for 2 days. This time is the first time for me to attend Comic Fiesta. It is really a great event for comics lovers. At Doujin booth, the fans' works really great that look so similar to the official works. And some cosplayers who really work hard for their costumes and their performance, and they are awesome!!!

During Comic Fiesta, I work as volunteer, and my role is one of the securities. My job during first day is to prevent some visitors who "sneak" in without tickets, prevent someone from stealing, and also prevent some other visitors to take photo of cosplayers underwear xD. Second day, my job is even much simpler, just stand in front of the exit to stop those who want to enter via exit since everyone prefer to pick shorter route. Don't know why that I was very very tired for both days, especially for the second day, I even try to let someone enter via the exit XD

Actually, I did enjoy the first day more than the second day. Probably because the first day I work inside the hall. So I enjoyed the event while I am working as volunteer. While the second day has to stay at the exit for whole time. Luckily that I only work for half day of the event.

So, nothing much happen during Comic Fiesta. Of course I manage to take few photos of some cosplayers.

Luffy!!! Gomu gomu no.....


Oh the Joker! Why so serious? XD


Sogeking!!

Well, among lots of the photos, only among 3 of them with me in. I am only take photos with characters which I like. Sadly none of them cosplay as Batman. Haha.... XDXD

No comments: