Friday, April 10, 2009

下一个Tag!!

Tagged by beebee/babysiiaozz

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, just take a picture.
3. Post the picture without edits.
4. Post the picture with these instructions.



And here's the picture!!!


1. Cool or Lame?
- I am cool.

2. What do you like the most about the person who tagged you?
- Same interest? (Pokemon XD)

3. Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- For what?

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Sure.

5. What are you wearing now?
- Just a short pants, and also underwear.

6. What would you name your kids in the future?
- I'll know in the future.

7. What is your goal for this year (2009)?
- Financially Freedom.

8. Do you think you are cute?
- Not cute at all. I am cool guy... XD

9. What are your favorite colours?
- Dark Blue, Black, Silver

10. Do you ever wonder where you would end up after you die?Heaven or hell?
- No. But a great person like me always go to heaven XDXD

11. What are your bad habits?
- If I list down, it would take lots of time.

12. what is ur biggest secret?
- Do you actually know what's secret means?

13. what d0 ur parents think 0f u?
- I don't know... this should ask my parents...

14.What does flying mean to you?
- Success to be freedom.

15. h0w w0uld u describe urself?
- I am a great person.

16. What do you mean if you were to fall in love?
- I don't understand what this mean....

17. Are you talented?
- Yea sure XD

18. How tall are you?
- Not very tall. Only around 172 cm

19. Do you believe in fate?
- Yes. I also believe that I am the one who control my fate.

20. Liked a friend more than a friend?
- Why not?

Instructions :
-Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
-Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people
-Remember to notify them that they've been tagged.
-List them out at the end of the post.

Tag list:
- LCH
- Lok
- Candice
- Kai Wen
- J Generation





Done both tags !!!!

7 comments:

ƒörèvër HL said...

o.O
F1 car?
walao....


蕾蕾~

thumbsdown said...

172 taller than me d lo TT

hehe we're both pokefreak xd!!!!!

Huan said...

HL: Next year go la... haha...

Babysiaoz: Haha... sure la XD

thumbsdown said...

ur fav is aerodactyl ar?

Huan said...

Yeah... Don't know why... XD

LCH said...

why no gardevoir?

Huan said...

Aerodactyl better