Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exciting and Wonderful Day

I believe that everyone knows me well know about 19th of April is a special day to me. So on that day this year, my friends bring me to go to have fun in two rounds, not one. They are nice, huh... XD So at 18th of April, we went to a talk. After the talk, we decided to go to Neway!! Since few of my friends feel like wants to sing, so that time I think that 'Why not'? Hah...

So we went to Neway from around 11pm at 18th of April till 3am at 19th of April. We sang quite an amount of songs together. Although I am not really familiar to most of the songs they had chosen, I keep shouting there simply just for fun XDXD


Hah.... They are singing, I am eating XD


Me getting ready to sing.


Starts to sing...


Haha... Looks crazy already


The group's photo.
From left: JJ Wong, Ting, Jing Hang, Khai Wen, Me, Khein.


As I mentioned, we got two rounds. The first round was at Neway in the early morning. The second round at night, dinnertime. They asked me to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. So I went out with Enson, JJ Wong, Ting, Jing Hang and Khai Wen. There's something special in the restaurant, which is a big cup of tea for celebration of birthday.


Here's the special cup of milk tea.


Me and Khai Wen drink together? That's not true... just taking photo together XD


This is the cake from my friends.


Then I saw these USD in Enson's wallet, so just take it out to take photo with them XD



That night actually I already prepare bread as my dinner. Luckily I decided to go out with them and had lots of fun. So friends, thank you for giving me such a wonderful day. I appreciate it much.

14 comments:

周某 said...

wow...is that your birthday ??

and whr u get those us dollar from ??

Huan said...

What do you think?

Kirisame WeN said...

hoho~~hapi ler...xD

Huan said...

Sure XD

ƒörèvër HL said...

walao....so big cup of tea....==
eh go till 3am?o.O no need to sleep ar u?


lui~

Mummy said...

sincere blessing is better than everything, son.

Huan said...

Go back sleep at 4am la

thumbsdown said...

ur mami read ur blog gah

Huan said...

I guess so XD

Kirisame WeN said...

huan !!!! tat pic u din uploaded up !!!!

Huan said...

Which one?

Kirisame WeN said...

tat 1 la

LCH said...

happy bday:)

Lok said...

long time no see handsome already