Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kick-Ass Movie!!!

I had just watched this movie. It is not as nice as some other movies, but this movie is interesting. The movie by the name of District 9.

Poster of the film.

The idea is quite special. Seem fresh to me. Not intend to create spoiler. XD
For a moment I don't really like the main character as he turns out to run away, but then I feel pity to him in the end... Haih... humans are selfish...

So, without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I recommend you all to watch this movie. Just when I thought I wasted money to watch this, I found I didn't at last. This movie is highly entertaining. It may seem like horror but there's no horror in this video at all. There are some violent scene, but the main point is not that. Don't know what to say, just go watch. Haha... XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go and watch urself didnt ajak me...
after watch keep show off...(i am angry)
hahaha...
juz kidding la ....
-aerith-

Lok said...

"For a moment I don't really like the main character as he turns out to run away, but then I feel pity to him in the end"

this is what we call spoiler