Sunday, August 23, 2009

LOL!

LOL, aka laugh out loud. This is the first time I use this well known term.

Something unexpected happened. A new friend of mine in Facebook had been removed. The reason is.... the one who know will understand, those who don't know remain don't know... Anyway this just make me LOL. I actually LOL not because I think this is funny, I had a shock too... it's just too unexpected... haha...
Man... B(short form. If you don't satisfied with this short form tell me XD), you are really a private person.

And B, if you read this, I want to tell you that I can understand what you think and I know you are great person. Haha.... If you make that request, then I will honour it. For you information, I am a great guy... hahahahaha XD

By the way, the wushu performance is great. I went to watch... I am not wushu club member though XD

No comments: