Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nap, maybe...

It's quite hard to bear it. This morning is the very first time in university that I wake up early in the morning just to study for the exam. I wonder how can many friends out there do this almost every exam period. Not just in MMU, of course. Not fully concentrate though, but it really does help. Since it's so tired, I think I have to take a nap later, haha... tomorrow still got a paper, after that there are about 5 days free before I sit for the next one.

Time for the nap is nearer and nearer as my eyelids and my head are asking me go to bed. Therefore I'll go to bed very soon, probably after this post.

So before I end this post, I intend to let you listen one of my favourite soundtrack in One Piece. One of the best, really... hah...


free player from mysplayer.com


So this post end here. Good luck to everyone who's having exam and who will be sitting on exam soon. Of course, good luck to myself too... haha...
*Time for nap*

No comments: