Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Medalist

Two weeks ago, there's a fencing competition in MMU Melaka...
Two weeks ago, Fencing club MMU Cyberjaya went to Melaka for that competition...
Two weeks ago, I participated in that competition too...
Two weeks ago, something happened... hard to believe, even for myself...
You guys know what...??

I got a gold medal in the competition!!! I am the champion!!!


*Haih... just capture this picture with webcam... not nice...-.-

Really hard to believe... since I am not good in foil, yet I still be the champion with 3 seniors participated... 2 seniors were eliminated earlier, and the finalist, which is also senior was injured that time. Hah... even the god also wants me to win the competition... it's fate... xDXDXD

Of course, not just the competition for all days, we also went for walk, ate some nice food... hah... easier to find food in Melaka compare to Cyberjaya...

Lastly, there are some photos taken while helping my friend on his assignment.

*This is not related to his assignment though... haha... XD

I don't really like black and white photo, but since he took this photo, so just post it here... hehe XDXD

4 comments:

J Generation said...

Ohh deh~~
so handsome aa that pic~ XD

Huan said...

haha of course... si be beng ah!!! XDXD

thumbsdown said...

nice ^^

passionateboy said...

only 2 ppl involve in the competition?no wonder la...