Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh my god...

Finally the hardest paper past. Digital System, which I really don't like at all, hah... Didn't do well in exam too. The day before exam, which is yesterday, I even went to a nearby swimming pool to swim.

As the following paper is the hardest, basically I should stay at room and study very hard. But I didn't do that, but went to swim. Haha... first time to play with water since I was very young, pretty fun though. Now when think of it I feel a bit regret that didn't play with my friends in water park during Form 5 vacation.

In the swimming pool, I can't even float, always just stand in the water. After JJ Wong told me, I just realise that if didn't move at all in water, then I can float. I can float, but unable to swim, what a disgrace when play in swimming pool with people who can swim very good. Of course, I didn't spend all my time by just stand and walk around in the water. I did try to swim. Finally, just before we were going to leave, I able to swim a bit. But unfortunately, because I don't have glasses for swimming, so I didn't look in front, and my head really bang to the side. My head swollen in instant and it's really painful. I did take a picture...


My forehead is too shiny XD But the swollen part is quite obvious also...

So after play with water, we(me, JJ Wong, Khai Wen) went to eat porridge together. Long time didn't go there to eat already.. haha... When I get back to room, I intend to study a bit. But when it's around 11pm, I felt very tired... Maybe it's because of swimming earlier... Of course didn't go to sleep immediately, if I did so that today I probably cannot answer any question.. hah... XDXD

Really tired... guess I'll rest early also tonight... 2 more paper to go, but have to wait 5 more days for the next one, haih...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

padan muka