Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Anime

Everyone who knows me know that I like to watch animes. I watched many cartoons and animes since I was a kid. But during that time, I was just watching the cartoons and animes which are broadcast on TV. I had no choice for that time.... as my home didnt have internet and I got no money to buy. So I had to watch what animes had been aired. However, in present time, I downloaded the animes I like and watch. I started to download animes since my home got streamyx. You know.... streamyx is much faster than dail-up modem, but still, it's not that fast. With slow internet speed, and not enough hard disk space, so I can only download few animes series without keep them nicely. The hard disk space problem was solved after I'd obtained an external hard disk drive. And now, I am in University here. I am glad that the internet speed here is not as fast as streamyx, it's faster!! So that I can get more anime series! So now the old problem appears again... hard disk space XDXD Quite many in my hard disk, huh..... Actually it's not XDXD

These are what I have:
- Bacanno!
- Basilisk
- Black Lagoon
- Bleach (Just 2 movies and 2 OVAs ^^')
- Blood+
- Clannad
- Clannad After Story
- Cowboy Bebop
- Death Note
- Fate/Stay Night
- Fooly Cooly
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Full Metal Panic!
- Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
- Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid
- Great Teacher Onizuka
- Gundam 00
- GunGrave
- Hellsing
- Hellsing Ultimate
- Karas
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ONE PIECE !!!!!
- Pokemon movie: Mew and Wave Guiding Hero Lucario
- Princess Mononoke
- RahXephon
- Rockman EXE (only got few episodes of Axess and Beast, and also the movie)
- Rurouni Kenshin OVA: Trust & Betrayal
- Samurai Champloo
- Samurai Deeper Kyo
- Sword of the Stranger
- Witchblade

I think I only got that many..... There are also some series that I watched, but I didnt keep it:
- Coyote Ragtime Show
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Spirited Away
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yutsu
- Whisper of the Heart

There are still somemore that I am even lazy to list it down XD
I think I had listed too many. Haha..... So anyone interested in one of those, contact me and I'll try my best to give you, but I dont think I'll receive answer for that XDXDXD

10 comments:

LCH said...

go MMU to study,not watching anime.

Huan said...

Of course study, but besides study, I choose to watch animes

Keong17 said...

after collect, burn into dvd lar. use ur brain

LCH said...

please,don only write about anime,do write about ur life -,-

Lok said...

- Princess Mononoke
- Spirited Away
- Whisper of the Heart

you should keep these 3 classics

Anonymous said...

monyet yg bertamadun!

Anonymous said...

i want hentaiXD

shuang shuang said...

one piece?

Huan said...

Keong: no money my DVD, man....

Lch: nothing special to write about

Lok: watch in VCD....

Shuang: You want One Piece? haha... I'll give you XD

ƒörèvër HL said...

wah i want i want....One Piece neh!


lui~