Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bring Back Memories

Yesterday was my friend's birthday. When we all wished him 'Happy Birthday', I just think of my birthday in past two years.

2 years ago, during my birthday, some of my friends give me 2 boxes as present. When I picked them up, they are so light that I thought it was nothing inside. They asked me to open the presents. After I opened the boxes, there were only lots of old newspapers inside. I intended to throw them away as they seem like just bunch of rubbish. But then my friend took those newspapers away, and showed me that there were few small bananas inside the boxes. Oh sh*t, they treated me like a monkey.....

Last year, they were even worse. Although that time they only try to give me one banana instead of few, the banana was acknowledge as 'L' size banana. Of course I didnt receive it as my present, but then they used a piece of paper and packed the banana nicely, and asked everyone on the class to leave a signature on the 'present'. After that one of them silently put the 'present' into my bag in the evening. Haih...... they really got too much time to waste that time.....

So I still remember that a teacher told me that this kind of weird incident will let me remember for a long time. It's real, I still remember, and I will remember it for the rest of my life. Should I thank my friends for such memories? Who knows.... XDXD

4 comments:

LCH said...

Haih,mana tau lembu itu makan your present at last:-(

LCH said...

ei,come on,this year we bought a cake for you.

Keong17 said...

No need to thank me for giving u birthday "presents" this few years. Next year, what u wishing for? Is it a _A_A_A?

Lee Yong said...

tis year we celebrate 2gether...=)